1. Strengthening the relationship between oil and gas companies with
the local government and the local community (farmer) by supporting
social responsibility programs
2. Increasing annual agricultural production revenues and farmers'
income through organized training programs
3. Improving agricultural practices by introducing new technology
4. Establishing long-term relationships with clients that share our values
5. Supporting Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
6. Sustainable Agricultural Development.
What is the benefit of farmers from the program?
A fully integrated agricultural development CSR program would be
sustainable to create positive relationships not only within the
operational areas but across KRG as the program will be focused on the
effect of Expanding the farmer’s thoughts by using new technology,
updating their agricultural information, and transferring the agricultural
experience to the farmers from developed countries about the quantity
of yield and increasing the farmer's income .